At Sunken Gardens Golf Course
- No running on the course, WALK to your ball, be courteous to other golfers and other players
- Play from the RED tee markers
- Shoot (kick) toward the YELLOW checkered flag (green flags are for golfers)
- Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range
- Avoid all putting greens (they are for the regular golfers only)
- FootGolfers move faster than regular golfers. If you would like to play through regular golfers, ask permission first
- Be SAFE and have FUN!
Basic FootGolf Rules
No soccer cleats allowed on course. Turf shoes or athletic shoes only
Learn more about how to play FootGolf here
- Your ball must be easy to identify.
- Review the score card and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players or golfers
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters (6 feet) behind the tee markers
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest.
- Play the ball from where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball. Unless a player wants to finish once they are close enough
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- If the ball lands in a sand hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the sand hazard. Please rake the sand once your ball is retrieved.
- Out of bounds markers are annotated with white stakes. If your ball goes out of bounds, place it within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the white stakes and receive a one stroke penalty.