Sunnyvale Monthly Pass Monthly Card Fees and Requirements
GDC (Golf Discount Card)
SAC (Sunnyvale Advantage Card)
- Allows unlimited play, Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays), for 1 calendar month. Card is sold to seniors (60+), juniors (17 & under), & Disabled.
- Sunnyvale Card ($160) allows play at both courses.
- Sunken Gardens card ($99) allows play at Sunken Gardens ONLY.
Non-Resident Card Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays) for 1 calendar month is $219
- Allows unlimited play, Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays), for 1 calendar month. Card is sold to Sunnyvale Residents aged 18 to 59.
- Sunnyvale card ($185) allows play at both courses.
- Sunken Gardens Card ($110) allows play at Sunken Gardens ONLY.
7 Day Pass good for 1 calendar month is $309
To qualify for Sunnyvale resident discounts, please provide documentation of Sunnyvale residency when first establishing your customer account, or whenever you relocate to a new address in Sunnyvale. The City may require periodic updates of residency documentation. A valid government-issued identification card showing your Sunnyvale address is the preferred form of documentation. If your photo ID does not show a Sunnyvale address, a second form of ID, which does show the Sunnyvale address, is required. The following is a list of acceptable forms of documentation.
|Military ID card
||Voter registration card
With an age level, the participant must be that age by the start date.
To qualify for the resident rate, the participant must be a Sunnyvale resident. Please be prepared to show proof of residency if requested.